IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING A RETURN, please read our terms and conditions below and CONTACT US on firstname.lastname@example.org
Full customer satisfaction is our target.We ourselves are parents so we know that a product bought for your kids should be to your full satisfaction. We want you and your kids to be 100% happy with your purchase. If you are not, please get in touch with us within 48 hours of receiving your items, and arrange for a return.
We only ask a few things from our customers:
– Please return the items to us in the original box. We will send you a return label which you need to print and stick on the parcel, and we can provide you with easy instructions for how to send your items back.
– There are some conditions that would prevent us from accepting a return. Ripped, torn, or cut fabric, or any fabric that has been stained with a permanent substance such as markers or non-water-based paint cannot be returned.(in-case you have opened and put it up)
– Lastly, for obvious reasons, we are unable to accept any items that have been stained with bodily fluids. Kids are kids, and we know it happens, but we can’t accommodate items in that condition.
Please allow a few days for your returned item to be received and inspected. Once we have processed your return, we will issue a full refund less the shipping cost. Please allow approximately 7-10 business days for the refund to post on your credit card / bank statement, or to show up in your bank account.
– If you receive your Teepee with a defect and would like to return it, We offer 7 days to return it and we will be happy to return or exchange it for you. The item must be returned in the same condition it was received in and in the same box.
– The shipping fee is not refundable. Buyer is responsible for the cost of shipping on returns.
– No exchange/returns of the customised product will be entertained until you get a damaged product (torn or with marks). This needs to be highlighted as soon as you receive the package within 12 hours.